AGREEMENT TO TERMS
User agreement : These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)are agreed upon as of today between you (“You”) an individual or entity residing anywhere in the world and Your Fitness Lane to govern your engagement with an usage of Your Fitness Lane’s nutrition and exercise advice provided through mobile application or website through the pc , mobile or any other device/platform as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto. Your Fitness Lane may have subsidiaries and affiliated legal entities around the world (“Subsidiaries and Affiliates”), providing the Services to you on behalf of Your Fitness Lane. You acknowledge and agree that the Subsidiaries and Affiliates will be entitled to provide the Services to you under the terms of this Agreement. You agree that by accessing the Website and/or Mobile Application, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OR ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM USING THE WEBSITE AND MOBILE APPLICATION AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE THEIR USE IMMEDIATELY.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING USER AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
- By entering this website or purchasing our programs/ services, you are agreeing to accept all parts of this disclaimer. Thus, if you do not agree to the disclaimer below, STOP now, and do not use our website, programs, services, or products.
- Always consult your physician or healthcare provider before beginning any nutrition or exercise program. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise. YOUR FITNESS LANE trainers are not licensed medical care provider and represent that they have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge YOUR FITNESS LANE from any and all claims or causes of action.
- Exercise is not without its risks and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. As with any exercise program, if at any point during your workout you begin to feel faint, dizzy or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and consult a medical professional.
- We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience, and you accept the risk that results will differ for each individual.
- The testimonials and examples provided are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
- Each individual’s health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.
- All plans are prepared on the basis of the information provided by you. You are responsible for the accuracy of any information that you provide to us. You are responsible for informing us of any health issues or medical conditions when asking us to prepare a plan
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are physically and mentally sound and currently have no physical conditions that would be aggravated by your involvement in an exercise program, nutrition plan or exercise training session and that you have permission from a licensed physician that you are able to undertake health, fitness, and/or performance training program and/or to follow a nutrition plan.
Eligibility: You must be at least 18 to enroll under a coach on the Platform. If you are between the ages of 13-18, you may use our other free services (excluding registering for a Coach) (“Paid Services”) only with the supervision and consent of a parent or guardian. No individual under these age limits may use the Paid Services, provide any Personal Data to YourFitnessLane, or otherwise submit Personal Data through the Services (e.g., a name, address, telephone number, or email address).
HEALTH DISCLAIMER : In consideration of being allowed to participate in the activities and structured diet programs offered by YourFitnessLane and to use its structured diet programs and training schedule, in addition to the payment of any fee or charge, you do hereby waive, release and forever discharge and hold harmless YourFitnessLane and its coaches, consultants, officers, agents, and employees from any and all responsibility, liability, cost and expenses, including injuries or damages, resulting from your participation in any activities, or your use of any structured diet or training programs. You do also hereby release YourFitnessLane , its coaches, consultants, officers, agents and employees from any responsibility or liability for any injury, damage or disorder (physical, metabolic, or otherwise) to you, or in any way arising out of or connected with your participation in any activities with YourFitnessLane. You understand that fitness activities involve a risk of loss of personal property, serious injury and even death, and that you are voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment and machinery with knowledge of the risk involved. You hereby agree to expressly assume and accept any and all risks of loss of personal property, serious injury or death related to said fitness activities. In addition, You certify that you are 18 years of age or older. You do hereby further declare yourself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, infirmity or other illness that would affect nutrient metabolism or prevent your participation or use of equipment or machinery except as hereinafter stated. You also agree that if you are suffering from any ailment or any medical condition you have to inform and produce relevant documents to YourFitnessLane before beginning any program, physical activities or any other plans that may be referenced, discussed or offered under the Services. You do hereby acknowledge that you have a physician’s approval for your participation in an exercise/fitness activity or in the use of exercise equipment and machinery. You also acknowledge that you have regular physical examination and consultation with your physician as to physical activity, exercise and use of exercise and training equipment so that you might have his/her recommendations concerning these fitness activities and use of equipment. You acknowledge that you have either had a physical examination and been given your physician’s permission to participate, or that you have decided to participate in activity and use of equipment, machinery, and programs designed by YourFitnessLane without the approval of your physician and do hereby assume all responsibility for your participation and activities, and utilization of equipment and machinery in your activities. YourFitnessLane DOES NOT PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL SERVICES OR ADVICE. THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COACHES/TRAINING SPECIALISTS AND AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR MOBILE APP DO NOT CONTAIN OR CONSTITUTE, AND SHOULD NOT BE INTERPRETED AS MEDICAL ADVICE OR OPINION. NO DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED. USE OF THE SERVICES IS NOT FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR. The diet/training programs provided by the coaches/training specialists and available on our website are not meant to treat or manage any health condition. Always consult with your healthcare provider prior to adjusting your current style of eating or beginning any new diet and/or training plan. You understand that you are agreeing to the terms of the Company i.e YOURFITNESSLANE having known that beforehand and understand that not following the instructions and structured diet programs entirely and regularly will not produce 100% results.
USER REPRESENTATIONS By using the Website/Mobile Application, you represent and warrant that:
- All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete. —You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary.
- You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions. -You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- You will not access the Website/Mobile Application through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise.
- You will not use the Website/Mobile Application for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and your use of the Website/Mobile Application will not violate any applicable law or regulation. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website/Mobile Application (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Website/Mobile Application. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
YOURFITNESSLANE is a registered Trademark . Unless otherwise indicated, the Website/Mobile Application is our proprietary property and all content, source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, images, photographs, graphics, illustrations, questions, creative suggestions, messages, comments, feedback, ideas, recipes, notes, drawings, articles and other materials, including nutritional information contributed to the Food Database on the Website/Mobile Application (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of India, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions. The Content and the Marks are provided on the Website/Mobile Application “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Website/Mobile Application and no Content or Marks may be modified, copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, performed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, create derivative works of or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever in whole or in part without our express prior written permission. You may not modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, in whole or in part. When Content is downloaded to your computer, phone, tablet or any other mobile device, you do not obtain any ownership interest in such Content. Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, use of any Content in printed form or on any other applications or networked computer environment is strictly prohibited unless you receive our prior written consent.
FEES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment.
– Credit Card
– Debit Card
– Net Banking
– Mobile Wallets
You may be required to purchase or pay a fee to access some of our services. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Website/Mobile Application. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We bill you through an online billing account for purchases made via the Website/Mobile Application. GST will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in Indian National Rupees. You agree to pay all charges or fees at the prices then in effect for your purchases, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon making your purchase. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the WEBSITE/MOBILE APPLICATION.
CANCELLATION /REFUND policy and change of coach policy:
All purchases made online/ offline at YOURFITNESSLANE website are NON REFUNDABLE. If you are not satisfied with the service of the coach then you can ask for a change of Coach in the same tier as of your purchase by logging into your account or contacting us using the contact information provided below. Your re-allocation of Coach will take effect upon due diligence by management and will only be given if there is any proven negligence of duty of the coach. Coach change may only be provided in the same tier as that of the enrolled client , at the discretion of YourFitnessLane.If there is no coach available in same tier then coach of different tier might be provided if the management deems it fit. If you are unsatisfied with our services, please email us at email@example.com
COMMUNITY STANDARDS AND CONDUCT GUIDELINES
You may not access or use the Services for any purpose other than that for which we make the Services available. The Services may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us. Your privilege to use the Services (including your ability to contribute to discussions on the Public Forum or communicate with coaches and/or other users on YOURFITNESSLANE) depends on your compliance with the community standards and conduct guidelines. We may revoke your privileges to use all or a portion of the Services and/or take any other appropriate measures to enforce these community standards and conduct guidelines if violations are brought to our attention. Further, if you fail to adhere to our community standards and conduct guidelines, or any part of these Terms & Conditions, we may terminate, in our sole discretion, your use of, or participation in, any Public Forum or the Services. Any violation of this section may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE HELD LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES SUFFERED BY OTHER MEMBERS OR THIRD PARTIES AS THE RESULT OF YOUR REMARKS, INFORMATION, FEEDBACK OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED OR MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES (INCLUDING ANY FORUM) THAT IS DEEMED DEFAMATORY OR OTHERWISE LEGALLY ACTIONABLE. UNDER SECTION 79 OF THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AMENDMENT ACT, 2008, YOURFITNESSLANE IS NOT LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE, NOR CAN IT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION TO ANY DEFAMATORY OR OTHERWISE LEGALLY ACTIONABLE REMARKS, INFORMATION, FEEDBACK OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED OR MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES.